Meticulice Tips on Lice Prevention for Spring and Summer
Here are further tips for Prevention for a Lice free season:
1. Do not Share hats, combs, brushes, hair ties, towels, helmets, ipod earphones, pillows sleeping bags, etc.
2. Keep hair up in a braid or ponytail and use Meticulice Two in One Prevention spray studies have shown that Mint and other essential herbs help repel head lice Also the products we sell at Meticulice have studies to show that the products have an ovicidal (capable of killing eggs)effect against head lice.
3. Do not wash hair everyday. Lice have an easier time attaching themselves to a clean hair shaft.
4.Store all jackets, hats, backpacks etc., in separate cubbies.
5. Do your weekly head checks paying close attention to the five hotspots: nape of neck, behind the ears, part lines and crown of head.
6. Do not touch other children’s hair.
7. Avoid head to head contact in school hugging etc.,.
8. Do not share party hats, costumes, tiaras or feather boas at birthday parties.
9. Use caution when trying hats on at stores use Meticulice Preventative spray before and or Ultimate Lice fighting comb after.
10. Use a lint roller prior to sitting on movie, airplane and stadium seats that are fabric based.
11. Recognize the symptoms of head lice watch include itching at the scalp, small red bumps or sores on the neck or scalp.